Hull & Machinery Surveys is experienced and available to conduct surveys on behalf of Underwriters involving Hull and Machinery claims and Loss of Hire, also Protection and Indemnity (P&I) interests, Owners, Mortgagees, Charterer and other Third Party Interests on a World Wide basis involving, but not limited to the following:
- Bunker quality related problems.
- Collision / Allision Damages.
- Document Reviews.
- Expert Testimony.
- Fire Damage and Efforts to Extinguish.
- Flooding / Wetting of cargo, crew/passenger areas and or machinery spaces.
- Groundings and Efforts to Re-Float.
- ISPSC Ship Compliance and Risk Assessment Audit.
- Lay-up and Re-activation.
- Loss of Hire or Use.
- Main & Auxiliary, steam and diesel, machinery failures.
- Monitor New Construction, Major Refits or Conversions.
- On and Off Hire.
- P & I Condition and Entry.
- Personal Injury and Accident Investigation.
- Pre-purchase or Condition.
- Wreck removal.